UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 741844  
Subject: Petraeus Bombshell Date: 11/16/2012 9:44 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 21
http://hotair.com/archives/2012/11/16/bobmshell-petraeus-to-...

David Petraeus is going to tell members of Congress that he “knew almost immediately after the September 11th attack, that the group Ansar al Sharia, the al Qaeda sympathizing group in Libya was responsible for the attacks,” CNN reports.

In his closed door meeting on the Hill, “[Petraeus] will also say he had his own talking points separate from U.N. ambassador Susan Rice. [Hers] came from somewhere other in the administration than his direct talking points,” Barbara Starr of CNN reports, referencing a source close to Petraeus.

The former CIA director will move to further himself from comments that didn’t accurately characterize the terror attack that Rice made 5 days after on national television shows.

“When he looks at what Susan Rice said,” CNN reports, “here is what Petraeus’s take is, according to my source. Petraeus developed some talking points laying it all out. those talking points as always were approved by the intelligence community. But then he sees Susan Rice make her statements and he sees input from other areas of the administration. Petraeus — it is believed — will tell the committee he is not certain where Susan Rice got all of her information.”

If this is what Petraeus tells the Senate committee, he’ll tell the House committee the same thing. Expect immediate demands for Obama administration officials to testify on how Susan Rice got those talking points, who crafted them, and for what purpose.
---------------------------------------------------------
We all know what purpose, if you don't let me give you a hint, "GM alive, Bin Laden Dead".
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655466 of 741844
Subject: Re: Petraeus Bombshell Date: 11/16/2012 10:34 AM
Recommendations: 1
I am just curious as to how this is going to spun into being Bush's fault.

Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655467 of 741844
Subject: Re: Petraeus Bombshell Date: 11/16/2012 10:42 AM
I am just curious as to how this is going to spun into being Bush's fault.
--------------------------------------------------
Just think if Bush ousted Gaddafi and let Al Queda fill the vacuum and our ambassador was killed along with 3 others. You think the media would be this uninterested? Would Rachel Maddow still be calling this a non-story? Exactly.

Author: CCinOC Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655471 of 741844
Subject: Re: Petraeus Bombshell Date: 11/16/2012 11:02 AM
Clinton impeachment hearings. Owebama impeachment hearings. Has a nice ring.

But then Owebama has assassination insurance Biden for a VP. Never mind.

Author: tgrmn Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655476 of 741844
Subject: Re: Petraeus Bombshell Date: 11/16/2012 11:13 AM
Recommendations: 0
Owebama's Team has already front loaded this onto the General.

White house attributed Susan Rice's comments to:
-> "a CIA Unclassified Briefing".<-

White Housians testifying in the closed door classified sessions
->Claim<-
->none of dem der folks knew who put Rice's Briefing together,
nor who delivered it.

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655594 of 741844
Subject: Re: Petraeus Bombshell Date: 11/16/2012 6:51 PM
Recommendations: 2
We all know what purpose, if you don't let me give you a hint, "GM alive, Bin Laden Dead".

Calling it what it was, a terrorist attack would rightly communicate:

"Bin Laden dead, Al Quaida still alive." That reality is something 0bama doesn't want anyone to know. After all, he naively believed that once OBL was dead, AQ would be rendered impotent and it contradicts his spiking the football narrative that AQ is on the run, which simply ain't true. So they lie about it and then cover it up.

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 655649 of 741844
Subject: Re: Petraeus Bombshell Date: 11/17/2012 9:17 AM
Recommendations: 3
A dictatorship in America.

Dead Americans abroad.

52% of America will see no problems here.

JediG

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement