UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread
Author: lindytoes Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 60456  
Subject: Photos from Panama Date: 1/12/2013 4:02 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Some of you may have been wondering about my current trip to Panama. I just got back from Boquete and Bocas del Toro in the North of Panama (now back in Panama City at my daughter's apartment).
Here are some photos. They are in no way of the same quality as PucksFool, salaryguru and others. I just used a simple digital camera which belongs to my daughter so this was my first experience with it. I found it hard to take them often because of time constraints or rushing along the road in the van. Also I zoomed to the max and notice now that some of the photos are not very crisp in photobucket.
I share them here just so you can have an update of my trip. BTW thanks to salaryguru for the link which made it so easy to go to Photobucket. I uploaded photos using their Facebook link and it was terrific. A few did not load but there are plenty here for you to get the idea. (I am having problems with the album called 'On the road from Boquete to Bocas del Toro, Panama' so I will post it later. It seems to have copied the photos twice and I just don't want to deal with it now. You can see them in my photobucket by searching if you want.)

Boquete, Panama -- use the forward arrow in the right center of the photo to scan the next. If a blue gray screen appears, it is still loading the photo.
http://s1282.beta.photobucket.com/user/lindytoes/media/Faceb...

I noticed photobucket rearranged the photos, too, so they are out of order. In this one link below, what I have done is give the link to the last photo so click the back arrow in the middle of the photo to get them more or less in order. The only exception is the last photo (if you follow the back arrow all the way) is wildly out of order. I couldn't easily rearrange them so if you have a secret about that, let me know.
http://s1282.beta.photobucket.com/user/lindytoes/media/Faceb...
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread

Announcements

Pencils of Promise - Back to School Drive
"Pencils of Promise works with communities across the globe to build schools and create programs that provide education opportunities for children."
Managing Your Wealth
Our own TMFHockeypop from Rule Your Retirement fame on the TV show Managing Your Wealth.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Value Hounds

My Big Fat Greek Splat
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement