UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: wecoguy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 66215  
Subject: Deleted Message Date: 1/7/2013 1:57 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
The message you're trying to access has been removed from the boards. The most likely reason for this is that the message violated our Fool's Rules about appropriate content. Either that or it was swallowed up by intergalactic space beasts from the planet Xeenu.

Please check out The Motley Fool's Terms and Conditions of Service.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: Tuni Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 61922 of 66215
Subject: Re: Photoshop and CS2 For Absolutely Free Date: 1/7/2013 2:04 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I get "site is unavailable" ???

Author: 1poorguy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 61923 of 66215
Subject: Re: Photoshop and CS2 For Absolutely Free Date: 1/7/2013 2:18 PM
Recommendations: 1
They may be getting buried. Yes, it's an old suite, but it still has a lot of functionality. I have CS3, and it does more than I know how to do (by a LOT!). I would think CS2 is probably similar.

Author: wecoguy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 61924 of 66215
Subject: Re: Photoshop and CS2 For Absolutely Free Date: 1/7/2013 3:26 PM
Hmm, me, too, as noted, I bet they are overloaded, Free attracts a lot of interest...

I'm on CS6 now, was on CS3 quite a while... In need of more training classes, tutorials...

But spotted this on www.macsurfer.com earlier, so have many others I bet...

Wait, try later...

Author: HMALETTER Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 61925 of 66215
Subject: Re: Photoshop and CS2 For Absolutely Free Date: 1/7/2013 3:57 PM
I feel so guilty....threw mine in the trash ;)

Author: wecoguy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 61927 of 66215
Subject: Re: Photoshop and CS2 For Absolutely Free Date: 1/7/2013 5:54 PM
Recommendations: 2
Well, it turns out they are NOT giving away free copies...

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4974662#4974662

So Gizmodo messed up..

So.. Nevermind...

Weco..

Author: wecoguy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 61928 of 66215
Subject: Re: Photoshop and CS2 For Absolutely Free Date: 1/7/2013 5:57 PM
I pulled it down on another site... I'll FA this...

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement