UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: javialf Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 75594  
Subject: Pinchot retirement plan!! Date: 8/21/2007 12:13 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Has any one heard of the Pinchot retirement plan? It sounds to good to be true. Has any one at the Motley Fool done any research on it?

Thanks
Javier
Print the post Back To Top
Author: RainyDayWoman Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 58950 of 75594
Subject: Re: Pinchot retirement plan!! Date: 8/21/2007 1:06 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Welcome, Javier, I see this is your first post :-)

I don't know anything about Pinchot plans, but you can search for previous Fool discussions by using the search box at the top of the page. I searched for Pinchot and found this post:

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=24977369

I hope it is useful for you.

RDW

Author: javialf Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 58952 of 75594
Subject: Re: Pinchot retirement plan!! Date: 8/21/2007 3:00 PM
RDW

Thanks for the info. I had done a search and didn't come up with anything.

It still sounds too good to be true. definitely wouldn't put my money in it with out more info

J.

Author: BruceCM Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 58956 of 75594
Subject: Re: Pinchot retirement plan!! Date: 8/22/2007 12:59 AM
Take a look at

http://www.grahaminvestor.com/the-graham-investor-blog/archive/2007/01/20/what-the-heck-is-a-pinchot-plan

Might try just straight Googling...this site poped up as one of the first choices.

BruceM

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement