Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: UKBB Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 12  
Subject: Pistons in 4? Date: 4/19/2004 12:23 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
An impressive showing by the team named for an auto part drubbing the Bucks 108 to 82. The coaches need to work on Darko though so he doesn't let defenders snatch the ball right out of his hands.

UKBB
Print the post Back To Top
Author: patchdodd Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3 of 12
Subject: Re: Pistons in 4? Date: 4/19/2004 12:29 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
You know that there's an NBA board, right?

(Not that I don't like your board name better)

Author: UKBB Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4 of 12
Subject: Re: Pistons in 4? Date: 4/19/2004 12:40 PM
You know that there's an NBA board, right?

(Not that I don't like your board name better)

I searched for Basketball and came up empty, never thought of searching for NBA. Why can't people name them so they are findable.

UKBB

Author: n8larson Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Ticker Guide Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5 of 12
Subject: Re: Pistons in 4? Date: 4/19/2004 2:13 PM
I searched for Basketball and came up empty, never thought of searching for NBA. Why can't people name them so they are findable.

My thoughts exactly when I searched for "NFL" and "Football" and came up empty. Yeah... "Pigskin"... right.

There's a separate board for College Hoops, I think.

-n8

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement