Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 23
In case you missed it, David Braze (Pixy on this board), is retiring from The Motley Fool. Let's give him a hearty THANKS!
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 4
It was my great pleasure to work with Pixy a lot when I was a Fool. Happy re-retirement!

Phil Marti
No. of Recommendations: 0
Pixy -

Gonna miss you! Best wishes in retirement...

PeppermintPatty
Pixy/Dave,
I wanted to give you my personal thanks for your great work and the knowledge I have gleaned from your writing.
Best of luck.
Visit us...
jaroman
Pixy,
All the best wishes for your retirement. I have always appreciated your calm, witty and accurate responses here. I also found your articles helpful and informative.

Good luck.
Dave/Pixy
Let me join the chorus wishing you the best years of your life during retirement and thank you most sincerely for your wit,wisdom and patience.

FoolDaveOnce
Yep, missed the announcement.

Dave (Pixy),

Thank you for all the retirement articles and posting on this
message board. You have provide me with information that was needed to make better financial decisions.

Jim Corthell
No. of Recommendations: 16
Thank you everyone for your kind comments and best wishes. As I said on another board, it's true I'm leaving paid employment to enter retirement for the third time in the past 15 years, but I can't really call my tenure at TMF "labor" in the true sense of the word. Sure I got paid, but I "toiled" from home at my own pace doing my own thing. Fortunately, my desires coincided with TMF's goal: To educate, amuse and enrich.

I've had fun, and along the way I hope I have met that goal for some. And while I may disappear as a regular columnist, I will still be lurking and contributing on various boards. It's been a pleasure for me to try and help others learn more about personal financial planning matters. To learn I actually did help is even better!

Best to all, and I'll see you on the boards.

Regards..Pixy

No. of Recommendations: 3
Well, if you can't continue as TMFPixy, then PixyDust will have to suffice, so you can continue to "sprinkle" your magic and wisdom throughout Fooldom.

All the best to you and yours.

Kind regards,
John
Pixie,

We've never met but I feel like I know you. Thanks for your rigorous research and gentle reporting. You will be missed.

NotSoFastEd
Thanks David!!!

HaveaGreatRetirement, L2J
Thank you MFPixy!

One of many you have helped,
Charlotte
Dave -

Ditto to all of the above. Enjoy your retirement and keep in touch.

jtr
No. of Recommendations: 1
Pixy,

Your insightful advice has been of great value. It will be sorely missed. I do hope you continue to contribute your sagacity from time to time.

db
No. of Recommendations: 7
I've had fun, and along the way I hope I have met that goal for some. And while I may disappear as a regular columnist, I will still be lurking and contributing on various boards. It's been a pleasure for me to try and help others learn more about personal financial planning matters. To learn I actually did help is even better!
Best to all, and I'll see you on the boards.

The news of your retirement actually brought a tear to my eye. So much has changed since 1998 when I first meandered onto TMF. You have been a wonderful mentor and I have saved the advice you offered to this novice investor and new retireree who tossed out her broker to try and make it on her own......with the help of TMF. In spite of the few bumps we have all experienced I have done well with the knowledge gained from the Retirees Board. Thank you Dave, have a great retirement with GOOD health!

Big Hug, CYA on the boards,

Birgit aka follydolly
Pixy --- Thanks for all your good work and good luck --- gopete

Pixy will be missed by many I'm sure. I'm concerned athat this will leave a big hole in the discussions. Will someone be replacing Pixy??
No. of Recommendations: 2
Hankmo asks:

Pixy will be missed by many I'm sure. I'm concerned athat this will leave a big hole in the discussions. Will someone be replacing Pixy??

Pixy will be replacing Pixy on the boards. I have contracted with TMF to do just that, so I'll be around for awhile.

Regards..Pixy
Pixy will be replacing Pixy on the boards. I have contracted with TMF to do just that, so I'll be around for awhile.

Regards..Pixy

This is good news, especially for all of us who have more questions than answers !
Advertisement