No. of Recommendations: 0
All,

If any of you knows of a good home in the Chicagoland area for a young, friendly black male cat, please email me at john_zrnich@hotmail.com. I'm looking to place my own cat, Nemo. I've had him for well over a year now and come to realize that he needs someone who can pay him more attention than I can. He's not acting out in any way and he's really a very good cat for the right person, but he simply should be getting more attention than I have time to give him. I've tried getting him a companion cat twice but that didn't work out well so he would be much better off with someone who doesn't currently have a cat. I'd like him to go to someone who won't let him outside or have him declawed. He's very smart (knows his name and plays fetch), is good with people and children, is almost two years old, neutered, up to date on his shots, and in good health. If you want to see what he looks like, let me know and I'll send you some photos.

This is probably not necessary for me to say on this forum, but this is not an easy decision for me so please respond only if you're serious about helping out.

Thanks.

John
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement