UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: averagjoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 31102  
Subject: Planters Date: 7/19/2007 7:52 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 23
I have a habit of sticking plants into containers where they have no business being. I just did another one. I found this supposedly "Buddha bust" in a decorator store with a large crack across its head and picked it up for a fraction of its original price. I sawed the top of the head clean off, filled it with planting medium and plucked a blue fescue into it. I call it the Punk Buddha.

www.averagjoe.com/0719p

Some of the other things I posted before:

www.averagjoe.com/garden_whimsy.html

~aj
Print the post Back To Top
Author: zsimpson Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 23884 of 31102
Subject: Re: Planters Date: 7/19/2007 9:32 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Some of the other things I posted before:

www.averagjoe.com/garden_whimsy.html

I like the conch shell the best followed by the free form ones. The shell is really cool, though.
Kathleen

Author: bigpix Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 23885 of 31102
Subject: Re: Planters Date: 7/19/2007 10:46 PM
Recommendations: 1
I really enjoy your creativity and inspiration.

Those whimsical plantings really add a lot of charm and personality to the garden.

I'm going to search the garage now.

bigpix

Author: zeegirly Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 23886 of 31102
Subject: Re: Planters Date: 7/20/2007 1:02 AM
Great ideas, aj! I'm inspired now! :)

Zee

Author: StBridgit Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 23894 of 31102
Subject: Re: Planters Date: 7/20/2007 12:28 PM
What great ideas! I have part of an old chimney pipe, very rusted, waiting for...something! I think I will make some sort of planter out of it! Thanks for the inspiration!

StB.

Author: Follydolly Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 23903 of 31102
Subject: Re: Planters Date: 7/20/2007 4:40 PM
Your planters are wonderful! You certainly have a vivid imagination for neat places to put your plants. Nice photos too.

I will be more careful in the future of what I am throwing out.

Birgit

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement