UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: averagjoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 31275  
Subject: Planters Date: 7/19/2007 7:52 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 23
I have a habit of sticking plants into containers where they have no business being. I just did another one. I found this supposedly "Buddha bust" in a decorator store with a large crack across its head and picked it up for a fraction of its original price. I sawed the top of the head clean off, filled it with planting medium and plucked a blue fescue into it. I call it the Punk Buddha.

www.averagjoe.com/0719p

Some of the other things I posted before:

www.averagjoe.com/garden_whimsy.html

~aj
Print the post Back To Top
Author: zsimpson Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 23884 of 31275
Subject: Re: Planters Date: 7/19/2007 9:32 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Some of the other things I posted before:

www.averagjoe.com/garden_whimsy.html

I like the conch shell the best followed by the free form ones. The shell is really cool, though.
Kathleen

Author: bigpix Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 23885 of 31275
Subject: Re: Planters Date: 7/19/2007 10:46 PM
Recommendations: 1
I really enjoy your creativity and inspiration.

Those whimsical plantings really add a lot of charm and personality to the garden.

I'm going to search the garage now.

bigpix

Author: zeegirly Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 23886 of 31275
Subject: Re: Planters Date: 7/20/2007 1:02 AM
Great ideas, aj! I'm inspired now! :)

Zee

Author: StBridgit Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 23894 of 31275
Subject: Re: Planters Date: 7/20/2007 12:28 PM
What great ideas! I have part of an old chimney pipe, very rusted, waiting for...something! I think I will make some sort of planter out of it! Thanks for the inspiration!

StB.

Author: Follydolly Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 23903 of 31275
Subject: Re: Planters Date: 7/20/2007 4:40 PM
Your planters are wonderful! You certainly have a vivid imagination for neat places to put your plants. Nice photos too.

I will be more careful in the future of what I am throwing out.

Birgit

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement