Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: notablelaggard Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 7630  
Subject: PLEASE stop it! Date: 4/25/2010 2:50 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Iranian Ayatollah Kazem Sedighi said today that attractive women who wear skimpy clothes are causing earthquakes in Iran.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: barneybetty Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7622 of 7630
Subject: Re: PLEASE stop it! Date: 4/25/2010 7:51 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Boobquake:

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2010/04/boobquake_to_rock_count...

Seriously, Monday, April 26.

On Monday, April 26th, I will wear the most cleavage-showing shirt I own. Yes, the one usually reserved for a night on the town. I encourage other female skeptics to join me and embrace the supposed supernatural power of their breasts. Or short shorts, if that's your preferred form of immodesty. With the power of our scandalous bodies combined, we should surely produce an earthquake. If not, I'm sure Sedighi can come up with a rational explanation for why the ground didn't rumble. And if we really get through to him, maybe it'll be one involving plate tectonics.

Author: notablelaggard Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7623 of 7630
Subject: Re: PLEASE stop it! Date: 4/25/2010 10:17 PM
My initial response to this is that it is TRUUUULY
important for as MANY women as possible take part in
this.

To show up the Mullah, of course.

nl

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement