Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: PineyLevel Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 33  
Subject: plot selection Date: 10/24/2007 2:16 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
still uncertain . . .

however, I overheard some dialog at a restaurant last night that must be worked in somehow.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: tootru Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21 of 33
Subject: Re: plot selection Date: 10/24/2007 2:21 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
I'm going to try to dig out my copy of "No Plot? No Problem" this weekend.

I have some vague ideas, but nothing that's shouted out to me so far.

There's also a meet-up near here at the Plaza downtown. I think I'll attend.

t.

Author: PineyLevel Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 22 of 33
Subject: Re: plot selection Date: 10/24/2007 2:30 PM
wanna be writing buddies? I'm not sure what that means, but it's an online option. I'll gmail you my userid.

Author: tootru Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 23 of 33
Subject: Re: plot selection Date: 10/24/2007 2:51 PM
Of course I do! Silly.

I think it's just the nanowrimo form of "Favorites"

t.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement