Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMFJoeInvestor Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 5879  
Subject: Poll: 12/31/07 - Sprint Nextel Date: 12/31/2007 11:47 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
After reading the bull case from yours truly and the bear case from my pal Dave Mock, do you peg Sprint Nextel as a falling knife or an unappreciated turnaround play? Vote on!
The Bull won.
The Bear won.
Undecided.
I didn't even read this Duel. I just enjoy voting.

Click here to see results so far.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: HelicalZz Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Coverage Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5870 of 5879
Subject: Re: Poll: 12/31/07 - Sprint Nextel Date: 12/31/2007 10:10 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Sorry Joe, went bearish. Revisit in 6 months when the valuation argument may well be stronger. I doubt the market will see beyond the customer defections until they begin to really taper off.

Zz

Author: Allvested Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5872 of 5879
Subject: Re: Poll: 12/31/07 - Sprint Nextel Date: 1/29/2008 1:28 AM
What you need to factor in is all of the customers who are marking the calender until the day we can throw away our underperforming sprint/nextel phones and sign up with verizon or anyone who will provide just a hint of customer service. Nextel/Sprint is without a doubt the worst run company I have ever seen (yes behind PARL) LOL

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement