27% (5 Votes)
$10 - $14
 33% (6 Votes)
$14 - $18
 33% (6 Votes)
Greater than $18
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Morning , folks---- Anyone know whats driving ^^^ aai? I,m loving it, since my position has been built over a 5 year,faith shaking, uneven period of false starts! Another month of this trend, and I,m happy to say--- " Who cares about those internet losses!" For those that are still on the sidelines, I am not touting aai to support my holdings, but from a strong conviction of holding a stock, that is finally being recognized as a hidden little jewel! Regards, R.R

Ditto, royelowe; I've held this since the Everglades disaster in 1996; I probably get out when it hits 20 (later this year)
A couple of you folks have said you will get out when the stock goes to $20. What is special about this particular number??

Thanks
I don,t assume to answer for all who have set a sell point on their posts, but it could be as tragically simple as their purchase price, way back when this stock traded in the mid thirties, with a different branding!!! If this were a pure start-up line, since 1996 , not historically accident-branded as it is, it would be an analysis darling success story! I,for one, can,t figure out how a company in any industry, can be passed over for investment, because they only make a little $ , while owning a lot of hard & soft assets!!, and continue qtr. after qtr. to show market gain!!! But, I digress ----- no! ramble. Is There a good reason to buy or sell, at any given time?------one mans opinion is: The reason to sell or buy And the time chosen are never totally rational events, but are deeply influenced by each investors personality. Think of the sign I saw on a t-shirt once " A NECESSITY: SOMETHING I REELY REELY WANT!!! " At any rate , enjoy the potential that investing offers, and hope for the best outcome: it may be as simple as not losing as much as you expected!!!! Regards, R.R.
No. of Recommendations: 1
I must say that I am very pleased with this stock and company. I kick myself nearly everyday for not buying all that I could afford when the price was hanging aroung $4.00 last year. Oh well, I guess if we always knew how things would turn out we would be.... let me just say RICH!!!!

Josh
Advertisement