Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ggaudzels One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 211770  
Subject: Poll: Berkshire buy, sell, hold Date: 8/11/2001 10:34 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
buy
sell
hold

Click here to see results so far.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: delighted Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 51519 of 211770
Subject: Re: Poll: Berkshire buy, sell, hold Date: 8/11/2001 11:46 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Since i dont have any BRKb my opinion is nuetral.

Would not buy,sell or hold.

Author: exilion Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 51520 of 211770
Subject: Re: Poll: Berkshire buy, sell, hold Date: 8/11/2001 12:07 PM
Recommendations: 14
Sorry, I don't make blind calls like that. I have to know who you are, your investment circumstances, your tolerance of risk, and a few more details before I would just yammer off a buy, sell, or hold. Everyone has their own parameters. You should figure that out first. That is the worst part about call in segments on CNBC and CNNFN, they don't get the details of the caller's investment aims, whether they even realistic or not. By the way, I have never seen anyone ask about BRK on any call in segment. Do you suppose the analysts get to pick and choose from the calls which stocks they wish to pronounce buy, sell, or hold?

exilion

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement