UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: sugarski Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1718  
Subject: Poll: Best dishwasher brand (possibly OT) Date: 11/3/2008 6:33 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Quick poll. If you had to choose one of the following brands of dishwasher, which would you pick? Have you had experiences with any of these, good or bad? Assume the Miele is the most expensive and the KitchenAid happens to match your fridge, but the most important factor is getting a well-made, durable machine that cleans well.
KitchenAid
Miele
Bosch

Click here to see results so far.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: sugarski Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1707 of 1718
Subject: Re: Poll: Best dishwasher brand (possibly OT) Date: 11/3/2008 6:41 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
DISREGARD!

Author: Sunrunner4 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1711 of 1718
Subject: Re: Poll: Best dishwasher brand (possibly OT) Date: 11/4/2008 1:23 PM
Recommendations: 1
Quick poll. If you had to choose one of the following brands of dishwasher, which would you pick? Have you had experiences with any of these, good or bad? Assume the Miele is the most expensive and the KitchenAid happens to match your fridge, but the most important factor is getting a well-made, durable machine that cleans well.
0% (0 Votes )
KitchenAid

25% (1 Vote )
Miele

75% (3 Votes )
Bosch

Something is very wrong here.

Sunrunner - lone vote for sense.

PS - you should hire that job out. Surely the maid can do it.

Author: cmm3 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1714 of 1718
Subject: Re: Poll: Best dishwasher brand (possibly OT) Date: 12/8/2008 10:59 PM
Recommendations: 0
Bosch and panel it if need be to match your kitchen.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement