UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: GekkoII Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 381  
Subject: Poll: Best JB Song - Ballad Date: 2/14/2001 7:49 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Come Monday
Son of a Son of a Sailor
A Pirate Looks at 40
Trying To Reason With Hurricane Season
Changes In Latitudes, Changes In Attitudes

Click here to see results so far.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: ResNullius Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 208 of 381
Subject: Re: Poll: Best JB Song - Ballad Date: 2/14/2001 8:05 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Since you are all out there lurking and not posting....

Just taking in the rays and waves, and doing a little bird watching.

Author: cmorford Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 209 of 381
Subject: Re: Poll: Best JB Song - Ballad Date: 2/14/2001 8:13 AM
Tough choices.

I picked "Come Monday" because I find myself humming it periodically...

But I really like "Son of a Son of a ..." and "Changes in..." too...

Chuck - Come Monday...Uh, well, I'll be at work...

Author: mphela Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 210 of 381
Subject: Re: Poll: Best JB Song - Ballad Date: 2/14/2001 2:17 PM
I really like "He Went To Paris"

Author: GekkoII Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 211 of 381
Subject: Re: Poll: Best JB Song - Ballad Date: 2/14/2001 3:00 PM
Thats the problem with these polls...Only 5 available choices. "He went to Paris" is a favority of mine as well.

Author: ParrotHeadFred One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 258 of 381
Subject: Re: Poll: Best JB Song - Ballad Date: 2/24/2001 5:31 PM
Recommendations: 1
Write in vote here for "Little Miss Magic"

My wife and I had our first dance to it at our wedding.

LOVE that song.

PhF

Author: ResNullius Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 259 of 381
Subject: Re: Poll: Best JB Song - Ballad Date: 2/24/2001 6:59 PM
Write in vote here for "Little Miss Magic"

My wife and I had our first dance to it at our wedding.

It must have been an interesting wedding. My wife and I got hitched on Nantucket, a little far north for Jimmy, but an island nonetheless. I hope your life has been filled with magic.

Author: prime13 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 262 of 381
Subject: Re: Poll: Best JB Song - Ballad Date: 2/24/2001 10:37 PM
My wife and I got hitched on Nantucket, a little far north for Jimmy

I'm not sure it is too far north for Jimmy, well maybe for this time of year. However, I remember he had a plane crash somewhere in Massachusetts several years back. I think it was in a Nantucket harbor, although I am not positive about that.

Author: ParrotHeadFred One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 274 of 381
Subject: Re: Poll: Best JB Song - Ballad Date: 2/28/2001 9:38 PM
Recommendations: 1
We were married at a winery in Napa....a little west for Jimmy as opposed to north. Interesting would be an understatement when you factor in the Sabre Bearers since I am in the AF........quite a mix of people, parrot heads and pilots at the small family owned winery of Sequoia Grove (outstanding Cabernet)

LDBW...

PhF

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement