Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: price613 Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 75  
Subject: Poll: Children? Date: 1/4/2002 12:43 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
We have a child (children) already
We're waiting 1-2 years
We're waiting 2-5 years
We don't plan to have children
Where's the cheese in this poll?

Click here to see results so far.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: nikirae14 Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 59 of 75
Subject: Re: Poll: Children? Date: 1/4/2002 8:59 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Tough question. I have two sons from a previous marriage that are with me most of the time. We do plan to wait a couple of years to try to have kids together though. . .

Niki

Author: anoury Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 60 of 75
Subject: Re: Poll: Children? Date: 1/7/2002 12:45 AM
Cheese is for the LBYM board!

I'm only 25...plenty of baby makin years ahead of me so we're in the far end of the 2-5 yr range.

angela

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement