UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: bhirs Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 76418  
Subject: Poll: DB Payment Poll: Lump Sum or Annuitize? Date: 8/28/2000 11:54 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Take the Lump Sum
Take the Annuity

Click here to see results so far.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: JDWinNOLA One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 24426 of 76418
Subject: Re: Poll: DB Payment Poll: Lump Sum or Annuitize Date: 8/28/2000 7:26 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Would one not expect this from posting the question on the Fool Boards. Are we not mostly confirmed Invest for Yourself diehards?

Jim

Author: bhirs Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 24428 of 76418
Subject: Re: Poll: DB Payment Poll: Lump Sum or Annuitize Date: 8/28/2000 7:58 PM
Recommendations: 0
What I'm really interested in is whether or not even Fools would take a guaranteed return when it comes to their retirement money, or would they rather pay for a little security and forgoe the potential higher returns of the markets.

I realize this is a message board for die hard investors, but this isn't money that we just have laying around - its retirement income. I'd be surprised if 100 out of 100 people on this board would risk their annual income on the health of the stock market.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement