Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: MikeInIndy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 82372  
Subject: Poll: Did you hear the one about the Physical Th Date: 11/8/2012 11:56 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I started PT on my neck/back today. The therapist graduated from the University of Tennessee. Oddly enough, though, she has never eaten at Archer's BBQ in Knoxville.

Should I...
Keep a close eye on her, she's probably up to something.
Ask if she knows JGB.
Ask for a referral to another therapist.
Tell her that I'm cured and run like hell.

Click here to see results so far.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: 1poorguy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78118 of 82372
Subject: Re: Poll: Did you hear the one about the Physica Date: 11/8/2012 12:05 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Maybe she's vegetarian (in which case, keep an eye on her!).

Or maybe she just really studied hard and so didn't even know the place existed.

Author: JGBFool Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78119 of 82372
Subject: Re: Poll: Did you hear the one about the Physica Date: 11/8/2012 8:42 PM
Recommendations: 2
I'll give her a "pass" on not knowing where Archer's BBQ is-- it just opened two years ago, and its original location was pretty far away from campus. The new location is much closer, though, so graduates from Spring '13 on ought to know about it.
Your PT probably knows about Buddy's BBQ, though.

Author: MikeInIndy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78120 of 82372
Subject: Re: Poll: Did you hear the one about the Physica Date: 11/8/2012 9:24 PM
Recommendations: 1
Your PT probably knows about Buddy's BBQ, though.

I'll ask, but if she walks on my back any more I won't be around long enough to hear the answer.

Author: NoIDAtAll Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78121 of 82372
Subject: Re: Poll: Did you hear the one about the Physica Date: 11/8/2012 9:58 PM
Recommendations: 2
I'll ask, but if she walks on my back any more I won't be around long enough to hear the answer.

Does she curl her toes when she walks?

just wonderin'...

I once went to a PT. A beautiful young lady from Thailand greeted me. In the therapy room, however, a 450 lb Russian lady walked on my back, like she was marching in a "goosestep" military parade.

Author: JGBFool Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78122 of 82372
Subject: Re: Poll: Did you hear the one about the Physica Date: 11/9/2012 4:00 AM
Recommendations: 3
Was her name Olga? Did she have a shotput?

Author: ez3 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78124 of 82372
Subject: Re: Poll: Did you hear the one about the Physica Date: 11/9/2012 10:52 AM
Recommendations: 4
Was her name Olga? Did she have a shotput?

Chez's petite flower? Cool!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement