UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: PeterRabit Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1951584  
Subject: Poll: Fiscal Cliff ? Date: 12/5/2012 7:39 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Do you think going over the 'fiscal cliff' would be better for the United States than kicking the can down the road?
I lean left and I favor the cliff
I lean left and I oppose the cliff
Neutral - Not Sure - Have no leaning
I lean right and I favor the cliff
I lean right and I oppose the cliff

Click here to see results so far.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: yosemitebean Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1842565 of 1951584
Subject: Re: Poll: Fiscal Cliff ? Date: 12/5/2012 7:58 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
.....Jump. - Carol

Author: PeterRabit Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1842571 of 1951584
Subject: Re: Poll: Fiscal Cliff ? Date: 12/5/2012 8:23 PM
Recommendations: 1
.....Jump. - Carol

We can hold hands as we go over the precipice.

Peter

Author: jerryab Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1842711 of 1951584
Subject: Re: Poll: Fiscal Cliff ? Date: 12/6/2012 2:46 PM
Recommendations: 0
Install roller coasters and charge for the ride.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement