Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (17) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: yosemitebean Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 65471  
Subject: Poll: For Males Which Would You Rather Date: 5/9/2012 8:06 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Which would you rather have your wife do for you?
Clean Your House
Take Care Of Your Children
Go To Work
Look Pretty
Suck Your Pants

Click here to see results so far.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65069 of 65471
Subject: Re: Poll: For Males Which Would You Rather Date: 5/10/2012 10:07 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
"All the above" option was needed.

Author: yosemitebean Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65070 of 65471
Subject: Re: Poll: For Males Which Would You Rather Date: 5/10/2012 10:45 PM
.....Sorry, but you have to decide which ONE is more important to you. Of course any guy would say all of the above, and that is why it is not one of the answers. I am trying to find out what men want most. - Bean

Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65071 of 65471
Subject: Re: Poll: For Males Which Would You Rather Date: 5/10/2012 11:26 PM
Recommendations: 1
I am trying to find out what men want most. - Bean

What most want is some kind of "package", which gets around to all of those and more. Sometimes in differing order depending on the need at that time.

Author: yosemitebean Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65072 of 65471
Subject: Re: Poll: For Males Which Would You Rather Date: 5/11/2012 12:02 AM
.....I understand that. These are ALL things that a man looks for in a woman. I am trying to find out the order of importance. - Carol

Author: bighairymike Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65073 of 65471
Subject: Re: Poll: For Males Which Would You Rather Date: 5/11/2012 11:29 AM
Recommendations: 2
.....I understand that. These are ALL things that a man looks for in a woman. I am trying to find out the order of importance. - Carol

-----------

Then you left off the most important one - to me anyway. That being a woman who actually and genuinely cares about me, my feelings, my well being, etc as much as I care about about hers.

Author: wasmick Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65074 of 65471
Subject: Re: Poll: For Males Which Would You Rather Date: 5/11/2012 12:28 PM
Recommendations: 3

Then you left off the most important one - to me anyway. That being a woman who actually and genuinely knows how to keep her pie hole shut most of the time.

Author: WasPokey Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65075 of 65471
Subject: Re: Poll: For Males Which Would You Rather Date: 5/11/2012 1:36 PM
What about making sammiches?

Author: wasmick Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65076 of 65471
Subject: Re: Poll: For Males Which Would You Rather Date: 5/11/2012 1:44 PM
Recommendations: 4
What about making sammiches?

Of course. But again, there's really no need for flapping one's gums while making a delicious sammich.

Author: yosemitebean Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65077 of 65471
Subject: Re: Poll: For Males Which Would You Rather Date: 5/11/2012 2:45 PM
bighairymike - Then you left off the most important one - to me anyway. That being a woman who actually and genuinely cares about me, my feelings, my well being, etc as much as I care about about hers.

-------------------------------------------------------------

....You are absolutely right. I should have put that answer in place of the pants one. I just used pants because I ran out of answers. Bad me. - Bean

Author: yosemitebean Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65078 of 65471
Subject: Re: Poll: For Males Which Would You Rather Date: 5/11/2012 2:46 PM
wasmick - Then you left off the most important one - to me anyway. That being a woman who actually and genuinely knows how to keep her pie hole shut most of the time.

-----------------------------------------------------------

....Wow. I wasn't expecting that. - Bean

Author: bighairymike Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65079 of 65471
Subject: Re: Poll: For Males Which Would You Rather Date: 5/12/2012 8:59 AM
>>bighairymike - Then you left off the most important one - to me anyway. That being a woman who actually and genuinely cares about me, my feelings, my well being, etc as much as I care about about hers.<<

....You are absolutely right. I should have put that answer in place of the pants one. I just used pants because I ran out of answers. Bad me. - Bean

---------------

I took the suck your pants one to be a euphemism for b1owjobs and voted for it as the best among the choices offered. <g>

Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65080 of 65471
Subject: Re: Poll: For Males Which Would You Rather Date: 5/12/2012 6:31 PM
Recommendations: 2
I took the suck your pants one to be a euphemism for b1owjobs and voted for it as the best among the choices offered.

That choice is universally a great choice.

Author: yosemitebean Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65081 of 65471
Subject: Re: Poll: For Males Which Would You Rather Date: 5/12/2012 11:17 PM
bighairymike - I took the suck your pants one to be a euphemism for b1owjobs and voted for it as the best among the choices offered. <g>

---------------------------------------------------------------

....Lol. That is what it was supposed to mean, but I thought that being your best friend might be a more important answer. Maybe I was wrong.:) - Bean

Author: yosemitebean Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65082 of 65471
Subject: Re: Poll: For Males Which Would You Rather Date: 5/12/2012 11:19 PM
I took the suck your pants one to be a euphemism for b1owjobs and voted for it as the best among the choices offered.

That choice is universally a great choice.

---------------------------------------------------------------

....Lol. You guys are so easy to please sometimes.:) - Bean

Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65083 of 65471
Subject: Re: Poll: For Males Which Would You Rather Date: 5/14/2012 11:44 PM
....Lol. You guys are so easy to please sometimes.:) - Bean

So do you remember that old Beatle's tune, Please, Please Me?

That is what it is all about baby!

I can last longer than 2:04 too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmfqvk25d8A

Author: yosemitebean Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65087 of 65471
Subject: Re: Poll: For Males Which Would You Rather Date: 5/28/2012 8:30 PM
99 - I can last longer than 2:04 too!

--------------------------------------------------

....Damn! - Bean

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (17) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement