Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: discurro Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1815  
Subject: Poll: GFN: indexes and such Date: 4/26/2010 4:47 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
which of these investment index type thingies should be our next god for now?
NASDAQ
Dow Jones
S&P 500
Wilshire 5000
Foolish Four

Click here to see results so far.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: scaryblondechick Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1802 of 1815
Subject: Re: Poll: GFN: indexes and such Date: 4/26/2010 11:03 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Please tell me you're kidding.

Author: JohnnyOlson Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1803 of 1815
Subject: Re: Poll: GFN: indexes and such Date: 4/27/2010 1:18 AM
As usual, I voted for being locked in a room with Hot A/C radio playing full blast, and a 12-pack of close dated diet orange soda.

Author: discurro Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1804 of 1815
Subject: Re: Poll: GFN: indexes and such Date: 4/27/2010 3:22 PM
Please tell me you're kidding.

Hey, it's supposedly an investing site, isn't it?

Author: anuvaka Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1805 of 1815
Subject: Re: Poll: GFN: indexes and such Date: 4/27/2010 11:22 PM
Recommendations: 1
Hey, Where is the Pants option???

I voted for a hot bubble bath with 2 or 5 rum drinks and an AC radio on the edge of the tub. And a toaster.

jC

Author: discurro Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1806 of 1815
Subject: Re: Poll: GFN: indexes and such Date: 4/29/2010 2:47 PM
Recommendations: 2
with a three way tie for essentially boring nonsense, I declare this god for now dead. until we come up with a new poll, there will be no god.

watchyerass

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement