Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: KaraBoga Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 11  
Subject: Poll: How long will the housing downturn last? Date: 10/18/2007 10:06 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
There are different views on how long this housing downturn will last. Fed is trying to ease the pain. But some think it will last over a decade. What do you think?
1-3 Years
3-5 years
A decade
Longer than a decade
What housing down turn?

Click here to see results so far.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: Spaminetti One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3 of 11
Subject: Re: Poll: How long will the housing downturn las Date: 10/19/2007 9:27 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I don't expect a nationwide drop in housing prices with a significant depression. I do think we'll continue to have ebbs and flows in local housing prices, with more ebbing super expensive areas.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement