UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: hbo200285 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 2247  
Subject: Poll: Integrating ESG Analysis Date: 12/5/2012 1:01 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Is Environmental Social & Governance (ESG) analysis or ESG ratings worth using as private investors???

There's alot of evidence to suggest we can use them to identify companies with superior business models and get an insight into their management culture and risk profile. This can offer long term performance advanages.
Yes definately. Every investor should do it.
Yes but it's hard to find. Show me where to sign up.
I don't know enough about it.
No. I only care about getting a good return.
Invest in an ethical fund. it's done for you.

Click here to see results so far.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: HaltCatchFire Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2240 of 2247
Subject: Re: Poll: Integrating ESG Analysis Date: 12/5/2012 8:09 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
There's alot of evidence to suggest we can use them to identify companies with superior business models and get an insight into their management culture and risk profile.

What evidence would that be?

There is a widespread belief that more ethical companies make for better investments. I myself have seen no proof of this supposition. Data, please?

Regards,

- HCF

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement