Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: jwwhitlock Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 46  
Subject: Poll: Is anybody out there? Date: 7/22/2004 10:49 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
In
Out

Click here to see results so far.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: pcc323 One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 44 of 46
Subject: Re: Poll: Is anybody out there? Date: 11/28/2004 9:32 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!

Strange that a board with only one new post in
months got seven responces to a poll. I know of two
other philo boards on the Fool and the only one that
gets a little activity is 'Life, The Universe And Everythin'.
'Philosophical Thought' gets an occasional post.

pcc323

Author: sliclec Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 45 of 46
Subject: Re: Poll: Is anybody out there? Date: 12/1/2004 2:11 AM
I'm here! Sorta

Are you here?

Who else is here?

Author: splotto Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 46 of 46
Subject: Re: Poll: Is anybody out there? Date: 12/2/2004 7:09 AM
I am here.

Splotto

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement