Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (19) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Somewhere Big red star, 1000 posts Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 42  
Subject: Poll: Is anyone out there? Date: 1/23/2002 7:17 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Yes, I'm here!
No, I'm not here.

Click here to see results so far.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: rosebear Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7 of 42
Subject: Re: Poll: Is anyone out there? Date: 2/14/2002 3:56 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I'm a newbii and I want to know what is Yocream? Can you help me?

Author: Sunrunner4 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8 of 42
Subject: Re: Poll: Is anyone out there? Date: 2/14/2002 3:57 PM
For the record, I am here.

I love the name of the company. Except I can't get past the image of ghetto ice cream. Is that a bad thing?

Sunrunner4 - wondering.

Author: Jahford Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9 of 42
Subject: Re: Poll: Is anyone out there? Date: 2/14/2002 4:38 PM
Recommendations: 0
No it isn't
For the record I think they make Industrial lubricants for Yo-Yos

Ford

Author: Somewhere Big red star, 1000 posts Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10 of 42
Subject: Re: Poll: Is anyone out there? Date: 2/14/2002 6:07 PM
Recommendations: 1
I'm a newbii and I want to know what is Yocream? Can you help me?

They make yogurt and smoothies, pretty much. =) Good stuff too. If you ever shop at Costco and stop that their little food section where you can buy slices of pizza, hot dogs, or whatever, rest assured the yogurt and smoothies are probably from YoCream. Good stuff, eh? =)

-- Ryan

Author: rosebear Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 11 of 42
Subject: Re: Poll: Is anyone out there? Date: 2/14/2002 9:38 PM
Yo baby ice!

Author: rosebear Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12 of 42
Subject: Re: Poll: Is anyone out there? Date: 2/14/2002 9:40 PM
But, but, what are lubricants?

I'm new, please tell me how much money to invest.

Author: Jahford Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13 of 42
Subject: Re: Poll: Is anyone out there? Date: 2/15/2002 10:33 AM
But, but, what are lubricants?

I'm new, please tell me how much money to invest.

I think they were going to initally call it Y.C., but then you would have figured out that they stole there formula from KY

Ford

Author: jiminica Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 15 of 42
Subject: Re: Poll: Is anyone out there? Date: 4/29/2002 8:00 PM
ghetto ice cream is the the best cream on earth.

Author: jiminica Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 16 of 42
Subject: Re: Poll: Is anyone out there? Date: 4/29/2002 8:00 PM
like astra glide?

Author: jiminica Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17 of 42
Subject: Re: Poll: Is anyone out there? Date: 4/29/2002 8:02 PM
Is this an east coast thing? or west coast? I have never seen yocream in Sam's or any of the stores here in indiana.

Oh wait, that's probably why. There is nothing but corn in indiana.

Author: Sunrunner4 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 18 of 42
Subject: Re: Poll: Is anyone out there? Date: 4/30/2002 11:02 AM
"Oh wait, that's probably why. There is nothing but corn in indiana. "

That's not true. I've been through Gary.

Sunrunner4 - you also have urban decay.

Author: Jahford Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19 of 42
Subject: Re: Poll: Is anyone out there? Date: 4/30/2002 11:26 AM
That's not true. I've been through Gary.

Sunrunner4 - you also have urban decay.

Why am I getting a "Fantastic Voyage" visual out of this?

To tell the truth, being a Jersey boy, places with low population density give me the heebie jeebies.

coworkers are sick of me quoting Carevel's statement that Pennslvania is Pitsburg and Philly with Alabma in the middle

Ford

Author: Sunrunner4 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20 of 42
Subject: Re: Poll: Is anyone out there? Date: 4/30/2002 1:57 PM
"coworkers are sick of me quoting Carevel's statement that Pennslvania is Pitsburg and Philly with Alabma in the middle"

I'd say more like Arkansas.

Sunrunner4 - that's said "Ahr - kan - sas", yankee.

Author: Jahford Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21 of 42
Subject: Re: Poll: Is anyone out there? Date: 4/30/2002 2:06 PM
Sunrunner4 - that's said "Ahr - kan - sas", yankee

you mean "Our Kansas" right?

Ah the land of the dueling banjos and the deliverance

Author: Sunrunner4 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 22 of 42
Subject: Re: Poll: Is anyone out there? Date: 4/30/2002 5:08 PM
"you mean "Our Kansas" right?"

You must be from Miss-ippi!

Sunrunner4

Author: Jahford Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 23 of 42
Subject: Re: Poll: Is anyone out there? Date: 4/30/2002 5:27 PM
"you mean "Our Kansas" right?"

You must be from Miss-ippi!

Sunrunner4

I have so far made it 31 years without entering Missippi
I am going for the record

hell, PA is to much of a podunk state for me.

Of course Baby Brother lives in Atlanta so I may have to go to the south sooner or later

Author: Sunrunner4 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 24 of 42
Subject: Re: Poll: Is anyone out there? Date: 5/1/2002 10:11 AM
"Of course Baby Brother lives in Atlanta "

Still, that's a big city. That's like hick repellent.

Sunrunner4

Author: Jahford Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 25 of 42
Subject: Re: Poll: Is anyone out there? Date: 5/1/2002 10:18 AM
Baby Brother just dropped $270 on his new house, which is small. So I guess it can't be that different from Jersey

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (19) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement