Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Venture123 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 46  
Subject: Poll: Is there a God? Date: 4/30/2001 11:43 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
God definitely exists as defined by the Bible.
God definitely exists, but not like the Bible says.
God might exist, I really don't know either way.
God might exist, but doesn't care about outcomes like a person does.
God doesn't exist. The universe wasn't created by a God.

Click here to see results so far.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: Copey76 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 31 of 46
Subject: Re: Poll: Is there a God? Date: 6/1/2001 10:08 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
sorry had to break the tie

Author: foundapenny Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32 of 46
Subject: Re: Poll: Is there a God? Date: 10/16/2001 2:44 PM
Recommendations: 6
I did my part.

Author: rerics Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 35 of 46
Subject: Re: Poll: Is there a God? Date: 5/22/2002 11:49 AM
Wow---pretty varied opinion.
You do realize that some of you are going to hell. You can't all be right.

rerics

Author: MrRobot Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 36 of 46
Subject: Re: Poll: Is there a God? Date: 7/9/2002 2:59 PM
It's okay if you don't believe in God.

Because God doesn't believe in you either.

M.R.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement