Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: mbarr Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 95866  
Subject: Poll: Jets QB Date: 12/6/2012 8:33 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Who should be the Jets starting QB?
Sanchez
Tebow
McElroy
Who cares? The Jets suck!

Click here to see results so far.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 93054 of 95866
Subject: Re: Poll: Jets QB Date: 12/6/2012 8:37 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
You need a "pants" option.

Author: PSUEngineer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 93055 of 95866
Subject: Re: Poll: Jets QB Date: 12/6/2012 11:19 AM

I used to like the Queen Mum option more.

PSU

Author: mbarr Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 93056 of 95866
Subject: Re: Poll: Jets QB Date: 12/6/2012 11:33 AM

I used to like the Queen Mum option more.

How about "Rex Ryan has a crack ho with a foot fetish in his pants."

Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 93057 of 95866
Subject: Re: Poll: Jets QB Date: 12/6/2012 12:19 PM
I saw this in Monday's sports section:

"First Sanchez breaks up with Eva Longoria, and now with Rex Ryan."

~aj

Author: mbarr Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 93058 of 95866
Subject: Re: Poll: Jets QB Date: 12/7/2012 9:36 AM
Who should be the Jets starting QB?

9% (3 Votes)
Sanchez

19% (6 Votes)
Tebow

16% (5 Votes)
McElroy

54% (17 Votes)
Who cares? The Jets suck!

Obviously not scientific but I wouldn't be surprised if you got similar results from a poll at a Jets home game.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement