Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: mbarr Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 98774  
Subject: Poll: Jets QB Date: 12/6/2012 8:33 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Who should be the Jets starting QB?
Sanchez
Tebow
McElroy
Who cares? The Jets suck!

Click here to see results so far.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 93054 of 98774
Subject: Re: Poll: Jets QB Date: 12/6/2012 8:37 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
You need a "pants" option.

Author: PSUEngineer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 93055 of 98774
Subject: Re: Poll: Jets QB Date: 12/6/2012 11:19 AM

I used to like the Queen Mum option more.

PSU

Author: mbarr Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 93056 of 98774
Subject: Re: Poll: Jets QB Date: 12/6/2012 11:33 AM

I used to like the Queen Mum option more.

How about "Rex Ryan has a crack ho with a foot fetish in his pants."

Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 93057 of 98774
Subject: Re: Poll: Jets QB Date: 12/6/2012 12:19 PM
I saw this in Monday's sports section:

"First Sanchez breaks up with Eva Longoria, and now with Rex Ryan."

~aj

Author: mbarr Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 93058 of 98774
Subject: Re: Poll: Jets QB Date: 12/7/2012 9:36 AM
Who should be the Jets starting QB?

9% (3 Votes)
Sanchez

19% (6 Votes)
Tebow

16% (5 Votes)
McElroy

54% (17 Votes)
Who cares? The Jets suck!

Obviously not scientific but I wouldn't be surprised if you got similar results from a poll at a Jets home game.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement