UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: workwayless Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1498  
Subject: Poll: Main source of income Date: 2/18/2004 3:58 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Investment savings (including IRAs/401ks/403bs)
Employer-provided pension
Earned income (business or employement)
Government pension
Other (care to share what?)

Click here to see results so far.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: zsimpson Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 387 of 1498
Subject: Re: Poll: Main source of income Date: 2/19/2004 2:02 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
I voted "Other" because we have two sources of income. We have Hubby's retirement and we sell stuff on Ebay.

Author: jmcjls Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 388 of 1498
Subject: Re: Poll: Main source of income Date: 2/19/2004 2:50 AM
and I voted "earned income" as I'm still a working stiff....

jmc (dreaming of retirement and how to do so on less)

Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 389 of 1498
Subject: Re: Poll: Main source of income Date: 2/19/2004 10:05 AM
Investment income plus rent income from a piece of property of the business I used to own.

LuckyDog

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement