Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (13) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: JoolzRoolz Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 65431  
Subject: Poll: Men: do you like 'em noisy? Date: 7/18/2002 5:08 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
The noisier, the better
I like 'em noisy as long as no one else can hear
I prefer quiet, but sensual, moans and groans
The quieter, the better

Click here to see results so far.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: averagjoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 471 of 65431
Subject: Re: Poll: Men: do you like 'em noisy? Date: 7/18/2002 7:49 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Something like this is about right:

http://slapstick01.homestead.com/files/noises.wav

Author: blford Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 472 of 65431
Subject: Re: Poll: Men: do you like 'em noisy? Date: 7/18/2002 7:55 PM
Recommendations: 0
Something like this is about right:

http://slapstick01.homestead.com/files/noises.wav

Yeah, that works for me. ;-)

ßill╒

Author: AAAAmanda Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 479 of 65431
Subject: Re: Poll: Men: do you like 'em noisy? Date: 7/22/2002 5:39 PM
I have never lived in a detached home far from the property line. I would rather prefer that no one else be able to tell how much and when I'm getting some. Plus, louder is not better, it's distracting. You wonder if they're doing it for effect, and if so, are they really into it, and while you're thinking about whether they're milking it, your mind's not on business, so....

Nope, low moans and groans are much better. Like they can't help it.

Amanda

Author: gahamuvo Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 480 of 65431
Subject: Re: Poll: Men: do you like 'em noisy? Date: 7/22/2002 6:02 PM
i'm absolutely silent when i have sex. odd, eh?
even when i finish.

gabe

Author: AAAAmanda Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 481 of 65431
Subject: Re: Poll: Men: do you like 'em noisy? Date: 7/22/2002 8:24 PM
even when i finish.

gabe

That's not odd. That's innerving.

Amanda

Author: topdog3 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 482 of 65431
Subject: Re: Poll: Men: do you like 'em noisy? Date: 7/22/2002 9:06 PM
Recommendations: 2
even when i finish.

Not me. I groan and sigh and scream and cry and whimper and moan and everything in between. Just can't help myself.

TD3

Author: BigKahoona Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 483 of 65431
Subject: Re: Poll: Men: do you like 'em noisy? Date: 7/22/2002 9:19 PM
Recommendations: 14
Not me. I groan and sigh and scream and cry and whimper and moan and everything in between. Just can't help myself.

TD3

I bet this is even more true when you have a partner.

BK

Author: topdog3 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 485 of 65431
Subject: Re: Poll: Men: do you like 'em noisy? Date: 7/22/2002 9:22 PM
When I am on my own I don't do any of these things. Well, not much anyway.

TD3

Author: BigKahoona Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 487 of 65431
Subject: Re: Poll: Men: do you like 'em noisy? Date: 7/22/2002 9:23 PM
When I am on my own I don't do any of these things. Well, not much anyway.

TD3

I do. In fact I scream like a little girl. Just ask Sheryl.

BK

Author: Sedated Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 489 of 65431
Subject: Re: Poll: Men: do you like 'em noisy? Date: 7/22/2002 9:48 PM
Recommendations: 2
I do. In fact I scream like a little girl. Just ask Sheryl.

BK

He does. But in a very manly way.

Sheryl

Author: BigKahoona Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 490 of 65431
Subject: Re: Poll: Men: do you like 'em noisy? Date: 7/22/2002 10:09 PM
He does. But in a very manly way.

Sheryl

You make me giggle like a little girl.

BK

PS - But in a very manly way.

Author: gahamuvo Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 491 of 65431
Subject: Re: Poll: Men: do you like 'em noisy? Date: 7/22/2002 10:26 PM
That's not odd. That's innerving

you mean unnerving?

yeah, that's pretty much what my wife says. but what am i suposed to do? fake being noisy?

gabe,
in a quandary

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (13) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement