Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: MeanOwen One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 10645  
Subject: Poll: No Date for Earnings Call Date: 2/1/2013 3:05 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
FMC has yet to schedule their current earnings call. In the last two years, that call has come on the first of February (2/1/2012) or last day of January (1/31/2011).

Why have they not announced a date yet?
No news is good news - they're finalizing a deal/announcement that they want to make on the call.
No news is bad news. The have nothing good to report, and so the stock will continue its slide.
No new is no news. It's just a date. They'll get to it when they get to it.

Click here to see results so far.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: flickib41 One star, 50 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9361 of 10645
Subject: Re: Poll: No Date for Earnings Call Date: 2/1/2013 3:27 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Ask and you shall receive...

http://www.snl.com/IRWebLinkX/file.aspx?IID=4094003&FID=...

Author: MeanOwen One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9362 of 10645
Subject: Re: Poll: No Date for Earnings Call Date: 2/1/2013 3:57 PM
Recommendations: 6
I know it.

A guy takes the time to set up his very first Fool poll and what happens? All that hard work is undermined within the hour by the company which, generally speaking, says nothing for months on end and then suddenly announces the very thing my brilliant debut poll was to address.

God put FMC on this earth to test me. I am failing.

Author: captainccs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9363 of 10645
Subject: Re: Poll: No Date for Earnings Call Date: 2/1/2013 4:48 PM
Recommendations: 3
Just because you are paranoid does not mean they are not following you! ;)

The Captain

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement