Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: MikeInIndy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 81297  
Subject: Poll: Ode to an oven Date: 10/17/2012 10:09 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Oh oven you cook my food
Oh oven I'm alive because of you
Oven oven you made my day
Oven oven hooray hooray!

So... do you finish your BBQ in the oven?
Oh heck yes.
Oh heck no.
Oh no way in heck am I telling you!
Why finish it in the oven when you have a crockpot?

Click here to see results so far.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: 34Phantom Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 77913 of 81297
Subject: Re: Poll: Ode to an oven Date: 10/22/2012 1:49 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
The first time I cooked nine butts for a big party I finally gave in and finished some of them in the oven. I was having trouble maintaining temps in my UDS and since I had a dead line to me I gave in.

Phred

Author: MikeInIndy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 77919 of 81297
Subject: Re: Poll: Ode to an oven Date: 10/22/2012 2:30 PM
Recommendations: 1
The first time I cooked nine butts for a big party I finally gave in and finished some of them in the oven.

Sheesh, Phred. I may have kissed my cousin, but I'd never admit that either.

Author: blford Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 77948 of 81297
Subject: Re: Poll: Ode to an oven Date: 10/24/2012 10:13 PM
Recommendations: 2
I finish all BBQ in the same way I started it. :-)

Bill

Author: MikeInIndy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 77950 of 81297
Subject: Re: Poll: Ode to an oven Date: 10/25/2012 7:03 AM
Recommendations: 4
I finish all BBQ in the same way I started it. :-)

Raw??????

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement