UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: SparkieJim2 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 265707  
Subject: Poll: Online investing Date: 12/6/2012 1:01 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
What's the best, easiest user friendly Online Investing company to use?
Ameritrade
Scott trade
Etrade
?
?

Click here to see results so far.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: culcha Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 259796 of 265707
Subject: Re: Poll: Online investing Date: 12/6/2012 1:12 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
What's the best, easiest user friendly Online Investing company to use?

There's probably no one answer to this; it depends on what you want/need ... I myself am happy with Scottrade (for stocks) and Vanguard (for their index funds).

A good palce to get opinions and reports of good/bad experiences with discount brokers is here: http://boards.fool.com/discount-brokers-100146.aspx

culcha

Author: trader2012 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 259799 of 265707
Subject: Re: Poll: Online investing Date: 12/6/2012 2:01 PM
Recommendations: 1
Sparlie,

Again, I's ask you this question: Easiest To use for what?

If you want to buy bonds, both AmeriTrade and Scottrade suck majorly for not quoting the inside market, nor the whole of it.

But if it's stocks you want to buy/trade, and if you want to do so technically, AmeriTrade offers a lot of tools, and you ought to track down Quillnpenn's posts and follow his lead.

Scottrade, too, has its strengths. E.g., I'd rather rather mutual funds through them than the other two.

First, define the job. Then, go looking for the tools to do the job.

Charlie

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement