Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Alpo8181 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 2531  
Subject: Poll: predict who wins this season Date: 12/20/2011 11:46 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
predict who wins this season
none listed
Benchwarmers
puck2thehead
Cheechoo Train
California Shave Ice

Click here to see results so far.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: Alpo8181 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2516 of 2531
Subject: Re: Poll: predict who wins this season Date: 12/20/2011 11:47 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
if you select none listed...you must be insinuating Team Ogie...of course

>:)

Author: RodimusPrime Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2517 of 2531
Subject: Re: Poll: predict who wins this season Date: 12/21/2011 1:11 AM
It's difficult to predict how any one week in the playoffs will go, but based on the total stats so far, you MIGHT be able to beat Hat in a head-to-head matchup.

...and that is my official non-prediction!

--Rod

Author: tootru Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2518 of 2531
Subject: Re: Poll: predict who wins this season Date: 12/21/2011 11:25 AM
I'm expecting a late-season surge and I will TAKE IT ALL!

t.

Author: tootru Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2519 of 2531
Subject: Re: Poll: predict who wins this season Date: 12/21/2011 11:25 AM
OCD: implying.

Author: Alpo8181 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2520 of 2531
Subject: Re: Poll: predict who wins this season Date: 12/21/2011 10:29 PM
in almost full disclosure, Ogie did not vote for the 'non-listed' category

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement