UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Frydaze1 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 88987  
Subject: Poll: "Charter Member" Date: 5/20/2011 11:59 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
It's been quite a while since anyone was identified as a Charter Member. Now it simply says "Old School Fool". How many people miss having that status symbol?
That showed that I paid good money! Or was comped, at least. I want it back!
The new symbol is fine/cool/tolerable/acceptable/impressive
Symbol?!? Charter?!? People used to *pay* for this abuse?
Can't you all find something better to whine about?
I've got your charter member in my pants

Click here to see results so far.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: 0x6a74 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 85555 of 88987
Subject: Re: Poll: "Charter Member" Date: 5/21/2011 12:56 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 5
(f) • i'd be hard-pressed to come up with something about which i cared less ( but if anyone did care ..that too would be fine with me )

Author: SuaSponteMark Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 85601 of 88987
Subject: Re: Poll: "Charter Member" Date: 6/12/2011 12:16 PM
this is a dumb, unfunny poll

Author: Frydaze1 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 85604 of 88987
Subject: Re: Poll: "Charter Member" Date: 6/12/2011 7:10 PM
Yeah, but it made its point.

Frydaze1

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement