Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: reinaldok Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 121946  
Subject: Poll Results Date: 3/5/2000 2:27 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Remember the poll I took about one week ago:
What kind of pet do you have? (The poll where several posters reminded that I should have included
snakes, birds and/or fish) Well I just checked back
and find that 50 poster did vote:
25 for the cats - 11 for dogs - 13 we have both
and one for other four legged animals.

Please draw your own conclusions: All I know is that I told my pooch to be darn careful. He's badly out numbered.

Ron
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Windowseat Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3847 of 121946
Subject: Re: Poll Results Date: 3/5/2000 2:48 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Please draw your own conclusions: All I know is that I told my pooch to be darn careful. He's badly out numbered

I suspect that one of the reasons so many people have cats is that today's lifestyle is so demanding. I would love to have a dog in addition to the cat, but I live in an apartment, and many landlords will accept a cat, but not a dog. Cats don't need to be walked, and they're a bit more relaxed about being left alone all day. (Mine just messes up the rugs again, and then goes to sleep in my chair, as best I can tell). When people are working many hours of overtime, or have a long commute, it seems cruel to leave a dog along for twelve hours a day.

Just my $0.02

Nancy

Author: reinaldok Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3849 of 121946
Subject: Re: Poll Results Date: 3/5/2000 4:35 PM
Nancy - very true My son's dog is staying with me right
now for exactly the reason you mention. He moved into a new apartment in Chicago and was advised "Only CATS - No dogs please"

Ron

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement