Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: reinaldok Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 122014  
Subject: Poll Results Date: 3/5/2000 2:27 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Remember the poll I took about one week ago:
What kind of pet do you have? (The poll where several posters reminded that I should have included
snakes, birds and/or fish) Well I just checked back
and find that 50 poster did vote:
25 for the cats - 11 for dogs - 13 we have both
and one for other four legged animals.

Please draw your own conclusions: All I know is that I told my pooch to be darn careful. He's badly out numbered.

Ron
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Windowseat Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3847 of 122014
Subject: Re: Poll Results Date: 3/5/2000 2:48 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Please draw your own conclusions: All I know is that I told my pooch to be darn careful. He's badly out numbered

I suspect that one of the reasons so many people have cats is that today's lifestyle is so demanding. I would love to have a dog in addition to the cat, but I live in an apartment, and many landlords will accept a cat, but not a dog. Cats don't need to be walked, and they're a bit more relaxed about being left alone all day. (Mine just messes up the rugs again, and then goes to sleep in my chair, as best I can tell). When people are working many hours of overtime, or have a long commute, it seems cruel to leave a dog along for twelve hours a day.

Just my $0.02

Nancy

Author: reinaldok Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3849 of 122014
Subject: Re: Poll Results Date: 3/5/2000 4:35 PM
Nancy - very true My son's dog is staying with me right
now for exactly the reason you mention. He moved into a new apartment in Chicago and was advised "Only CATS - No dogs please"

Ron

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement