Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: utahtea Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 2392  
Subject: Poll results Date: 11/12/2000 4:46 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Well it looks like we have five regular posters on this board.

Three are under the age of 40 and two are over 40.

Three do not own an RV and 2 own a motor home.

Three (probably the ones that don't own an RV) don't go on trips and 2 go on short weekend trips and one or more longer trips per year (my best guess would be the ones that own the motorhome!).

Utahtea

Print the post Back To Top
Author: rosebear Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 196 of 2392
Subject: Re: Poll results Date: 11/12/2000 6:25 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 11
I just did the polls this morning.

Kelly

Author: sameally One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 202 of 2392
Subject: Re: Poll results Date: 11/19/2000 2:37 PM
I like the poll idea but such short time frame and in the off season then making a judgement call as to only five posters to this board. I don't feel the poll has had the time to make this call. I to enjoy knowing about my fellow board members but with this short time frame I could never make such a call.
sameally

Author: utahtea Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 215 of 2392
Subject: Re: Poll results Date: 11/21/2000 11:52 PM
I like the poll idea but such short time frame and in the off season then making a judgement call as to only five posters to this board.

sameally,

I'm was bored and looking for a post that ended in 4 that day (long story) so that is why I did that post.

The polls have not closed, we can even have a hand recount if you want:)

Utahtea

Author: sameally One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 218 of 2392
Subject: Re: Poll results Date: 11/23/2000 10:50 AM
I'll need to prepare my court breif for the direction you'll need
sameally

Author: utahtea Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 219 of 2392
Subject: Re: Poll results Date: 11/23/2000 5:03 PM
I'll need to prepare my court breif for the direction you'll need
sameally,

You will have to have them in by midnight tonight!

Happy Thanksgiving:)

Utahtea

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement