Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: HumbleMike Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 7081  
Subject: Poll: Roll call 2003 Date: 11/13/2003 12:09 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
New KDE owner since last roll call.
Still holding ...
Just watching.
other

Click here to see results so far.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: HumbleMike Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7061 of 7081
Subject: Re: Poll: Roll call 2003 Date: 11/13/2003 12:16 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
KDE's been a long-term hold in my kid's portfolio.
(It's 25% ahead of the market, S&P500, since August 2001.)

Hopefully no more "set backs" like it saw last spring...

Kindly -- Mike

Author: 1000 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Coverage Fool Supernova Phoenix 1
Mission Team Member CAPS All Star SN Explorer 1 Mission Team Member Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7062 of 7081
Subject: Re: Poll: Roll call 2003 Date: 11/13/2003 3:10 PM
Recommendations: 1
Hi HumbleMike,

I have been holding for a long time. I believed in it enough to buy shares when it was cheap and help to those that were not.

good to see I am not alone.

tom

Author: ProfitSearcher Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7063 of 7081
Subject: Re: Poll: Roll call 2003 Date: 11/13/2003 6:50 PM
Recommendations: 1
Hey Mike!

Still here. Sold almost half our holding about a year ago when I got mad at Al. I was torqued at his latest "announcement in a few days" that never materialized. Turned out that $24 was a pretty decent exit point....and I did quite well with the proceeds. Sat on the cash for a while, then got a nice position in MTRX in the teens this summer.

Now I'm really debating what to do with the remaining KDE. Won't touch the kid's KDE, but hubby's account is still overweighted. Part of me figures that we've ridden the roller coaster this long, why not just stay put? There's also the foolish consideration of staying put until the fundamentals change or you have a better use for the money.

Good luck to all!
Profit Searcher

Author: MudfarmerMike Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7066 of 7081
Subject: Re: Poll: Roll call 2003 Date: 11/15/2003 12:56 PM
Hello Mike:

I've been holding since April 2000. I still see some room to grow.

Author: jamestox Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7067 of 7081
Subject: Re: Poll: Roll call 2003 Date: 11/17/2003 4:21 PM
Here and holding.

JT

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement