Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: jeanpaulsartre Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 9069  
Subject: Poll: sticking around? Date: 2/12/2002 3:29 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
yes, I am sticking around, and I got a free membership
yes, I am sticking around, but I paid for my membership
no, I am not sticking around

Click here to see results so far.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: phantomdiver Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 472 of 9069
Subject: Re: Poll: sticking around? Date: 2/12/2002 6:08 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
I got a free year *and* I paid for two years more. But anyway I'm still here and will continue to be here. :-)

phantomdiver

Author: jeanpaulsartre Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 478 of 9069
Subject: Re: Poll: sticking around? Date: 2/12/2002 6:46 PM
Recommendations: 0

Wow, only one not sticking around, a very high ratio.

You who are not sticking around--do you mind sending me a note about that? I'm curious as to your reasons, and also how you found the board.

Me, an atheist told me about this board. How do you like that?

joseph
joseph@bilbaowine.com

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement