Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: RBMunkin Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 39824  
Subject: Poll: When the lockout is over... Date: 12/8/2012 12:19 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Who here will go back to watching and attending again as they did before?
Yes
Yes, but less
No, I'm pretty much done
I don't know but Bettman and Feur are idiots and I hope they lose their jobs
I'll come back if #4 comes true :)

Click here to see results so far.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: psuasskicker6 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 37079 of 39824
Subject: Re: Poll: When the lockout is over... Date: 12/8/2012 2:48 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Not really sure. I love the Pens and watching them play, but at the same time, I'm finding out my life is pretty pleasant without hockey in it, so who knows.

I know one thing. I was gonna get some family members some NHL gear for Christmas, and it's likely that will turn into NFL gear instead...

- C -

Author: Icemann11 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 37080 of 39824
Subject: Re: Poll: When the lockout is over... Date: 12/8/2012 10:43 PM
I will go back to watching, but I don't give a rat's a$$ about anything else except what happens on the ice...and the arguing about what is a penalty and what isn't. ; )

Icemann

Author: FoolinGrapeApe Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 37081 of 39824
Subject: Re: Poll: When the lockout is over... Date: 12/8/2012 11:07 PM
I will go back to watching, but I don't give a rat's a$$ about anything else except what happens on the ice...and the arguing about what is a penalty and what isn't. ; )

If they're a Boston player, it's NOT a penalty!

Grape

Author: carver1963 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 37082 of 39824
Subject: Re: Poll: When the lockout is over... Date: 12/9/2012 9:24 AM
EXACTLY!

Author: RBMunkin Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 37083 of 39824
Subject: Re: Poll: When the lockout is over... Date: 12/9/2012 11:58 AM
"and the arguing about what is a penalty and what isn't. ; )"

Oh no!

Author: RBMunkin Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 37084 of 39824
Subject: Re: Poll: When the lockout is over... Date: 12/9/2012 11:59 AM
"If they're a Boston player, it's NOT a penalty!"

Simple. It makes it so much easier. Forget the replays.

Author: Icemann11 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 37085 of 39824
Subject: Re: Poll: When the lockout is over... Date: 12/9/2012 2:24 PM
Recommendations: 1
If they're a Boston player, it's NOT a penalty!

So, exactly how the last few seasons have gone during which the Bruins don't get penalized. ; )

I knew the refs had a deal with Boston. ; )

Icemann

Author: Colovion Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 37086 of 39824
Subject: Re: Poll: When the lockout is over... Date: 12/10/2012 1:40 PM
Recommendations: 2
I don't think my watching will change drastically from previous years, other than the fact that I have cable now and will be able to see more games if I so choose (once they come back, that is). But going to Joe Louis Arena in Detroit to watch a game? Ugh, why bother? You either have to pay to park or take a shuttle (and you better not miss it after the game!) then everything there to eat and drink is too expensive, the bathrooms are troughs (usually with some moron passed out in one) with long lines and then the ticket prices... I can pay my cable bill for a year for the price of two crappy seats at one game!

If I want to see hockey in person I can always go to Yost Arena here in Ann Arbor, pay far less and not have to deal with drunken idiots (no alcohol sales in Yost, none permitted in the building period!) That and there's always a chance some moron will get run over by the Zamboni entering or exiting the ice (because stone-cold sober people DO walk right in front of it, I've seen it with my own eyes!). The best seats in Yost are still far cheaper than the worst seats at JLA, and I don't have to drive through parts of Detroit more dangerous than warzones in Afghanistan (statistically speaking 100% true!) to get to Yost. Hell, I can WALK to Yost if I wanted to! It would be a long walk on a cold night (2.5 miles or so) but doable.

Yay for NCAA hockey!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement