UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Dragonshark Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 217  
Subject: Poll: where'd everyone go? Date: 4/17/2005 2:17 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Lost the second income
Went to 'choosing not to have kids'
became single
decided to have kids
hmmmm, something to do with pants

Click here to see results so far.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: sunrayman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 207 of 217
Subject: Re: Poll: where'd everyone go? Date: 7/9/2005 8:07 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I wear shorts most of the year. Do I still vote for the "pants" option?

sunray
Didn't Vote
BTW, I'll go triple income when I start collecting SS in a few years

Author: Dragonshark Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 208 of 217
Subject: Re: Poll: where'd everyone go? Date: 7/9/2005 11:17 AM
--I wear shorts most of the year. Do I still vote for the "pants" option?
---

I think so

after all weren't shorts originally called short pants?

Author: mz00m Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 210 of 217
Subject: Re: Poll: where'd everyone go? Date: 8/31/2005 3:12 PM
Doesn't look like the board is very active... but here's another DINK for you all.

mz00m

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement