UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Nomodebt Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 308791  
Subject: Poll: Which card to pay off first? Date: 11/3/2000 9:46 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
High interest/low debt
Low interest/high debt

Click here to see results so far.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: Layback76 Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 48799 of 308791
Subject: Re: Poll: Which card to pay off first? Date: 11/4/2000 11:46 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
What a landslide! Goes to show how much we Fools have learned on the board!

Author: estermae Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 48805 of 308791
Subject: Re: Poll: Which card to pay off first? Date: 11/4/2000 12:28 PM
This was sort of a no brainer but polls are fun.

How about a poll for:
1) High interest, high debt or
2) lowest debt, low interest

That would be a little more difficult to decide. Personally, I would chose number one, but I understand why some would choose 2.

Ester

Author: EMTneeded One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 49430 of 308791
Subject: Re: Poll: Which card to pay off first? Date: 11/14/2000 6:26 PM
A low debt/low interest and a high debt/high interest would be a little more intrigine.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement