Poll: Which Company Excites You the Most

Alot of ideas are discussed on these boards but wanted to do a poll on which Saul stock in the past or present excites you the most. Poll only gives 5 choices.

• Shopify
  • Square
  • Arista
  • Nvidia
  • LGIH

0 voters

Village Farms, you’ll get my shares when you pry them out of my warm interesting to look at fingers.

Cheers
Qazulight

4 Likes

I answered using the definition of exciting me as being the one I have most confidence in providing big share price gains from this point forward…which was Arista from the choices.

In terms of applications for bettering the world excitement…NVidia would win, but with the gains I have already gotten with NVDA and its present share price, I think ANET will appreciate more in the next 3+ years…once self-serving arrives, however, NVDA may become a top-10 market cap company (or enterprise value since my post from last week has aided in bringing that metric a bit more into Foolish consciousness).

3 Likes

What excites me the most is I have a large position in the top 4.

1 Like

Nvidia excites me the most, on an absolute dollar basis I actually hold more Aristarchus than Nvidia and much less of shop.

Hum, maybe I should think about my allocations.

Cheers
Qazulight

SQ excites me the most… its probably most under rated in this group…
The way they have started and grown variety of different products for their customers is much stronger than they get credit on this board.

No doubt SHOP is fantastic but SQ excels both off-line and online…

Fascinating to see the poll results - I voted for SHOP - but SQ would be my second pick.

…Marc

I like the top four.

1 Like

Village Farms, you’ll get my shares when you pry them out of my warm interesting to look at fingers.

Cheers
Qazulight

Hope you are right for Village Farms and others. Jeff Sessions though has got to go or be replaced sooner rather than later for true expansion into the US.

1 Like