UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ww4321 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 75617  
Subject: portfolio of ETFS help? Date: 1/28/2010 6:51 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
retired70 yrs old
I want to set up a portfolio of ETFS

Looking for suggestions or sources of good info on the internet as to what ETFS to invest in and allocations?

thanks in advance.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ptheland Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 66711 of 75617
Subject: Re: portfolio of ETFS help? Date: 1/28/2010 7:59 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Why do you want to stick to just ETFs? That's kind of like asking how you can have a good set of tools that consists only of hammers.

--Peter

Author: intercst Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 66721 of 75617
Subject: Re: portfolio of ETFS help? Date: 1/29/2010 11:52 PM
Recommendations: 0
www.bogleheads.org is a good source for ETF investing help

intercst

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement