Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: notablelaggard Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 51511  
Subject: Posey Date: 10/31/2010 11:04 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I was laughing at this kid as being a little twerp ..
then he just busted that single HR.
MAN o man that musta been fun for him
to tour the bases on that.

:->
Print the post Back To Top
Author: RodimusPrime Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 43904 of 51511
Subject: Re: Posey Date: 10/31/2010 11:16 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Jim Rome put it well when he said about Posey (paraphrased): "He looks like he's 15, talks like he's 35, and hits like he's 25."

He and Cain taking postgame questions after Game 2 looked funny. Highschoolish.

You'll be hearing A LOT more about Posey in the years to come...

--Rod

Author: wecoguy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 43907 of 51511
Subject: Re: Posey Date: 11/1/2010 3:22 AM
Recommendations: 0
So young, so many more great years ahead... His pickoff on the attempted steal was icing on his night...

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement