Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: JRocco34 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 49  
Subject: Positive news Date: 12/16/1999 6:23 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Definitely positive news for Jacada in the following link. If anyone comes across additional information, please post.

http://www.bigcharts.com/news/articles.asp?newsid=927332&time=8&sid=158500&symb=jcda&date=&orig=charting

JRock
Print the post Back To Top
Author: stuccorick One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 29 of 49
Subject: Re: Positive news Date: 12/16/1999 6:31 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Well i can honestly say that i am smiling after the day that JCDA had. Profit takers who got in at the high teens obviously took profits at 25+ prices and there is nothing wrong with that. I am going to stay the long haul and wait till we hit the high 30's again before i start selling my shares.

With all the good news coming in such as the SAAB story i wouldnt be surprised to see a slightly lower open on friday around 23 and then another rebound back up to the 25-26 mark, and would be surprised to see JCDA close lower then 24, unless some more profit takers really hit the stock.

I think the trend has turned around on JCDA and we are back on the train going up the mountain again. Hope so,,,,,,,,because if it has turned the corner this should be a fun ride.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement