UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (15) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Elly105 Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 756360  
Subject: positive thoughts and prayers requested Date: 1/26/2013 4:58 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 62
MichaelRead is in ICU in Peach Arch Hospital with acute shortness breath. I am posting on his behalf to let you know why he hasn't been here recently. He sends everyone his cheerful best and I am asking anyone who believes in positive thoughts and prayers to send them his way... thanks!

Elly105 (the wife :)
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Jim2B Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 668351 of 756360
Subject: Re: positive thoughts and prayers requested Date: 1/26/2013 8:59 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Elly,

Thank you for the update. Let Michael know that he is in our thoughts and that we are praying that he heals quickly.

Do you know if this is related to the flu? My wife had the flu earlier, recovered, but has suffered bronchial issues ever since.

Sincerely,

Jim

Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 668353 of 756360
Subject: Re: positive thoughts and prayers requested Date: 1/26/2013 9:34 AM
Recommendations: 0
OMG!

Elly, thanks for telling us. Please let him know LuckyDog is thinking of him and praying for a quick recovery.

Hugs to you both,
LuckyDog

Author: arrete Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 668354 of 756360
Subject: Re: positive thoughts and prayers requested Date: 1/26/2013 9:50 AM
Recommendations: 8
I hope he's thinking up new conversations with Jonanthan Livingston Seagull. Gosh, I hope Elly has time to take JLS his daily toast.

Rest up, Michael. We want more stories.

arrete - thinking healthful thoughts that include medicinal scotch.

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 668357 of 756360
Subject: Re: positive thoughts and prayers requested Date: 1/26/2013 10:40 AM
I sure do believe in prayer, Elly, so Michael's on my list.

Author: Art53 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 668363 of 756360
Subject: Re: positive thoughts and prayers requested Date: 1/26/2013 11:27 AM
Recommendations: 3
Elly,
Thank you so much for sharing this with us. We love MichaelRead and have enjoyed his humorous posts for a long time now. He is an incredible amusing and entertaining writer. I will pray that he gets to feeling better soon.

Take care, Art

Author: sykesix Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 668376 of 756360
Subject: Re: positive thoughts and prayers requested Date: 1/26/2013 1:26 PM
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Author: ascenzm Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 668379 of 756360
Subject: Re: positive thoughts and prayers requested Date: 1/26/2013 4:16 PM
Elly,

Thank you for telling us about Michael's health problem. He's a great guy and I will be pulling for his recovery.

Another Michael who goes by Mike

Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 668398 of 756360
Subject: Re: positive thoughts and prayers requested Date: 1/26/2013 7:33 PM
Dang, sorry to hear that. Hope he's back on here soon!

Author: flowerschild Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 668411 of 756360
Subject: Re: positive thoughts and prayers requested Date: 1/26/2013 11:19 PM
Sending positive thoughts and well wishes his way.

flowerschild

Author: TMFHunzi Big red star, 1000 posts Home Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 668609 of 756360
Subject: Re: positive thoughts and prayers requested Date: 1/27/2013 8:44 PM
Praying for Michael!!! Get well soon and come back and tell us the story.

Always ;-)
TMF Hunzi

Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 668678 of 756360
Subject: Re: positive thoughts and prayers requested Date: 1/28/2013 8:54 AM
where does Michael Read live? Nova Scotia???? I forget, someplace not in the U.S.

Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 668679 of 756360
Subject: Re: positive thoughts and prayers requested Date: 1/28/2013 8:55 AM
I ask only because I'm interested in sending(mail) a card.

Author: arrete Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 668683 of 756360
Subject: Re: positive thoughts and prayers requested Date: 1/28/2013 9:09 AM
White Rock, British Columbia.

arrete

Author: Art53 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 668693 of 756360
Subject: Re: positive thoughts and prayers requested Date: 1/28/2013 9:48 AM
"where does Michael Read live? Nova Scotia???? I forget, someplace not in the U.S." - Luckydog

MichaelRead is Canadian and lives near Vancouver, British Columbia. His family was originally from England and he moved to Canada when he was fifteen years old.

Art

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (15) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement