No. of Recommendations: 27
One of the PA types must have gotten home and FA'ed my post

----

Iranian diplomat warns that Obama's daughter will be kidnapped and raped if America attacks Syria

Threats made by Alireza Forghani, former governor of Iran?s Kish Province
Unnamed U.S. officials: American embassy in Baghdad is a likely target
Officials did not describe range of potential targets indicated
State Department: U.S. citizens to avoid all but 'essential' travel to Iraq
Iranian message was intercepted in recent days
It came from the head of the Revolutionary Guards' Qods Force

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2413657/Iranian-stra......
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

--

I added a comment about Iranian 'the religion of peace' types waging a war on women......all they call for is 'rape and pillage' of the enemy....killing them in violation of the Geneva convention......

apparently, the PA types don't like the word 'Islamos'. It's on the radio every day on Mark Levin..... maybe they should tune in and listen....rather than FA anything they don't like.

t.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
One of the PA types must have gotten home and FA'ed my post
------------------------------------------------------
They love freedom of speech don't they? I just don't understand the FA mentality, it's really like they feel obligated to make the decision for who can read what. There are no impressionable children at an investing website, so really they want to play hall monitor. It really opened my eyes to how dictators and authoritarians come to power from being here for 15 years. It really is one big sociology experiment.
No. of Recommendations: 1
There are no impressionable children at an investing website,

Good god, I can't believe you said that --- LOL
http://boards.fool.com/post-fad-again-30859859.aspx

Can someone with recs left please rec tele's post? Don't let the free speech terrorists win. Think about why his post should be FA'd, and why they would do it, there's no reason. If you love freedom you should be appalled.
Can someone with recs left please rec tele's post? Don't let the free speech terrorists win. Think about why his post should be FA'd, and why they would do it, there's no reason. If you love freedom you should be appalled

At your suggestion, I unboxed tele and recced it. I know that you're upset at liberal hijinx, but you should prepare yourself for more such behavior. It is becoming increasingly clear to all but the dimmest bulbs that Obama's reign is unraveling.

When proven wrong, liberals always double/triple down on stupid. Their worldview is never wrong. It's in their DNA. It's what they do and who they are. Open, honest discussion is not possible with liberals.
Can someone with recs left please rec tele's post? Don't let the free speech terrorists win.

-------------------

Done. But it's now after midnight wherever the TMF servers live, so your murse is full of recs again...
No. of Recommendations: 4
Can't believe you can stoop to begging for recs.
No. of Recommendations: 21
---------------------------------------------
Heh, heh.

Translation: I'm so upset that i felt the need to come to a board i rarely frequent to try to shame 2828 into not having people rec posts that were FA'd when they are reposted, how are we liberals going to shut down free speech, and conservatives in general, if they repost and get back on the Best Of list? I must try to shame him so he doesn't do it again. If this keeps up "Ann Coulter is still an idiot" posts might find it more difficult to crack the Best Of list. End translation.

I can't believe you would waste this board's bandwidth by posting such drivel.

2828 is the man. Go back to the RELE board please.

Mike
Advertisement