Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: HaltCatchFire Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 5069  
Subject: Post of the Day! Date: 8/14/2003 3:09 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Hey y'all, have a look --->

matt5's post made Post of the Day. Congratulations! I like how they highlighted the letters in Financally Independent Retired Early.

- HCF
Print the post Back To Top
Author: dsemmler Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 386 of 5069
Subject: Re: Post of the Day! Date: 8/14/2003 3:11 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Congrats to matt5!

dt

Author: matt5 One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 397 of 5069
Subject: Re: Post of the Day! Date: 8/14/2003 10:18 PM
Recommendations: 2
Woohoo! This makes my day. Post of the Day...WOW! I'm so thrilled that I just splurged and bought my parents a year subscription to TMF Message Boards so they can see what a stellar community this is!

Matt

Author: Crazyinlovefool Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 450 of 5069
Subject: Re: Post of the Day! Date: 8/16/2003 3:25 AM
Recommendations: 0
High Five...er, FIRE!

Crazyinlovefool

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement