Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
Speaking of Post of the Day, I think it should be its own entry and link to all the Posts of the Day in Post-of-the-Day history. Any way to automate that (creating a page that likely itself breaks the links up into archived -- annual? monthly? -- batches)?

It's a reminder to me that the FOOL part of Flossary should be long on great community resources, beyond just being an investing terms dictionary. The more of these sorts of Foolish Features over our history that get their own page of acknowledgement that also serves as a handy archiving or summary of the content, the better. I would love to see all our April Fool's jokes, for instance, each gain their own page (April 1, 1999, etc.), all of course linked to from the overall April Fool's page on Flossary.

Also, a reminder -- speaking of this being a community resource -- to our newly joining Fools on the team to take a moment out to build your own user page! I think we'll have it renamed before long to "Fools" not "Users," but note that Flossary likely becomes your primary Fool-facing page About You... you can build it out to your heart's content, and we'll add widgets in time that point to your favorite boards, or your CAPS picks, or your "Last 5 Posts," etc. -- all widgets you can choose to use or lose yourself -- and to me this is a really exciting aspect of Flossary.

Anyway, back to the main point of this post -- any chance we can drop an effective Post of the Day experience into Flossary?

--David

P.S. No, it's not a high priority, of course.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement