UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: WasInIt4Me Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 266234  
Subject: Posts and comments Date: 2/6/2013 6:14 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I wonder if it could be easier to make posts and comments.
Especially from a Smart phone.
If I'm looking at my scorecard and I want to make a comment about one of my stocks why can't I do it right there.
What if I'm reading an article or viewing a video and I want to comment on it, why can't I do it right there.
How about just giving things a thumbs-up or thumbs down, Right from where you're viewing it or reading it.
That would be nice.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Fuskie Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Ticker Guide SC1 Red Winner of the 2010 Rule Breakers Challenge Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 260631 of 266234
Subject: Re: Posts and comments Date: 2/6/2013 11:31 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
The truth is these discussion boards haven't received a major overhaul in recent history. It would be nice, though, if a company's CAPs page had a link to the public discussion board for that company. There is an Improve The Fool discussion board:

http://boards.fool.com/improve-the-fool-100007.aspx

Fuskie
Who will bring up the scorecard suggestion with links back to the company boards for the scoeecard's premium service during his visit to Fool HQ tomorrow...

Author: pauleckler Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 260632 of 266234
Subject: Re: Posts and comments Date: 2/6/2013 11:31 PM
To bring your suggestions to the attention of management, post them on the Improve the Fool discussion board.

http://boards.fool.com/maybe-the-time-has-come-for-some-moni...

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement